The Gum Spring Library opened in December of 2012 and is one the busiest in Loudoun County serving well over 100,000 residents. It is also one of Loudoun’s largest public/private partnerships.
Join other area residents on their Facebook page: Gum Spring Library
Gum Spring Library:
- 40,000 square-feet of new library space spanning two stories with separate entrances for other businesses in the building
- Unique areas designated for young children, teens, and adults
- Public computers with internet access and print capability
- Wireless internet access for your personal laptop, tablet or SmartPhone
- Large meeting room for 150 people, a conference room and 5 private study rooms
- 80,000 new materials into Loudoun County Public Library’s collection
- Full complement of educational and cultural programs for young children through senior citizens
- Self check-out stations
- Payment kiosks
- Elevator and stair access to the second floor
- Expansive view of area wetland from the second floor
Gum Spring Library is located in Stone Ridge at 24600 Millstream Drive, at the intersection of Stone Spring Blvd. and Route 50.
View Larger Map